Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 8th <3

Today is Bekah's 20th birthday! Happy Birthday!! It's also my niece Kylie's first birthday! <3
Today is a pretty awesome day out. Besides classes 11, 12 & 1 it was gooooood. But I lie, because I generally love my MWF classes. Anthropology is amazing, Math is- well it sucks but I love Vladimir Dobrushkin (best prof ever), but the people in that class are kind of pathetic. Philosophy is at 1, and my pod members are pretty awesome kids and the class is taught by the wackiest/awesome/crazy/cool lady ever. Our TA Shannon is pretty cool, too. So, alas MWFs are okay. Today just sucked because I forgot my calculator in math, and there was a quiz and people in that class are retarded and I had to borrow one. Not even going to get into the whole story because in the end I got a 100 on my quiz so I'm happy.
Bekah and I went to Hope at 2 and ate, and I brought a banana back and while walking by the pond I wondered if our ducks ate bananas. AND THEY DID. They LOVED those bananas!!!! It was pretty cool. Really messy on my hands, but worth it because I love those ducks. They are ours (B401C/D). So, don't front with our ducks or you'll have lots of problems.
AND we're going to Mews for Bekah's burfdai dinnar.
I really need to do laundry. I'm lazy and the machines here suck so much asshole, so I'll probably wind up taking it home on Friday to do.
Bekah and Meaghan are leaving for Columbus Day weekend, so Angela and I are allllllllll alone! So sad. And I have to go home on Friday so she'll be alone for a little while. It's okay thought because she needs to wax her snatch, and that gives her some alone time hahahaha. <3 She bought this waxing kit for $50.00, which is a pretty good deal considering how much you pay each time you go waxing.
When it comes to the said region, I think it's easier and less painful to just shave. I only wax my eyebrows, and that hurts enough. I wouldn't want any of that on my vagina.
I really need batteries for my camera.

1 comment:

lucideyeproduction said...

October is my favorite month.