Friday, October 10, 2008

<3


I'm going to see TV on the Radio tomorrow night!! (technically tonight!) :) it's going to be so awesome! Dennis got us tickets for our 7 month anibersary. How cuuuuuuuuuuuute. jean, james and keough are going, too. And we're going to Water Fire afterwards. It's pretty much my fave thing ever.
I'm sexcited. I'm home for tonight, though. It's my dad's birthday and I desperately needed to do laundry. Laundry makes me realize I need more clothes.
I love laundry.
Tomorrow morning I need to get my hair trimmed, possibly make her style it and my eyebrows WAXED because they're looking BEASTLY.. But I did my own nails the other day. They're Meaghan pink. I did an astoundingly awesome job. I am impressed with myself. They look profesh.
My first Friday away from school :(
I need sleep, and this night won't be interrupted BY FUCKING CODDINGTON AND IT'S FUCKING STUPID FIRE ALARMS AT 330!
xoxo

No comments: